Monday, January 4, 2010

Changing host homes

So I have been here four months now and that means that its time for a change. I am officially switching host homes in one week but I have pretty much switched now. My current host family is on a ski trip in Austria for the next week and I couldn't go with them for one reason or another so I am bunking with Mariely and coincidentally my second host family. I have half of my stuff here now and then at the end of the week I will be going to get all of my stuff and officially move in. I'm pretty excited for the change but it really is sad to leave my old family behind and all that is familiar to me AGAIN! But I know that I will make do and in the end it is probably for the best. It will just be tough making it through this next week as it is kind of difficult being only partially moved in for the time being, but come next week I will be all settled in and back to my normal routine of school and other such things. Hooray! I cannot wait! I am such a routinized being....really.

p

No comments:

Post a Comment