Thursday, December 31, 2009

Hello again!

So I tried to put up pictures of the Slovensky Bethlehem, but it keeps giving me an error message so you will just have to wait. I will try and put them up when I get back home again. Because I'm off to Raca, a neighboring ski town, to celebrate New Years Eve or Sylvester! I'm going with Mariely and her family and I think it's going to be a blast! By what I've been told, it's going to be outside (which is okay because its 4 degrees here) and we will be staying in a cabin tonight. There is a dinner and party and disco and fireworks and walking in the wilderness....so all in all sounds like a good time to me!

So that's where I'm headed. Be back sometime tomorrow to tell you how it went :)

Stastne Novy Rok!! Happy New year!

No comments:

Post a Comment