Wednesday, December 9, 2009

I'm up nice and early this morning (530 am) to go to the doctors and you can just imagine how pleased I am. I have to go to another city because there are Rotary connections there and get all cleared before I can actually finally get my visa. I guess the Slovak people think I could have contracted TB in the three months I've been here so off I go.... I think it involves being pushed up against a old metal table with no shirt on for an xray and the drawing of some blood. Oh lovely. Plus it doesn't help that the Slovak hospitals look REALLY sketchy, but then again maybe I'll be going to a private clinic and those are quite nice, tucked away in an apartment usually. We shall see.

So I have to go but just thought I'd fill you in on the matter..........

p

No comments:

Post a Comment